COVID-19 Updates (as of Mar. 9, 2021)
Subject to change without notice
COVID-19 has decimated the food industry across the country,
and Buffalo was not immune. Thousands of local lives have been lost. Over 20 local restaurants ha
ve closed and so many in our community are out of work (Click here to learn how to help local Buffalonians). There are few words that can put the loss we’ve endured into perspective, but our actions and how we come out of this will be our redemption story!
Current rules and guidelines for restaurants and indoor/outdoor dining – Full Document Here
Restaurants: open indoor dining to 75% capacity starting March 19th
Maximum of 4 people per table
- Patrons must wear face coverings at all times, except while seated; provided that the patron is over the age of 2 and able to medically tolerate such covering
- Outdoor Dining: Individuals seated at the same table must be members of the same party (but may be from different households), with a maximum of 10 people per table.
- If located in a cluster action zone pursuant to Executive Order 202.68, tables are limited to 4 individuals per party
- Limit outdoor capacity to the number of tables that can be safely and appropriately arranged, such that each table is a minimum of 6 ft. away from another.
- Seating in bar areas and communal tables are only permitted if at least 6 ft. can be maintained between parties
- Acceptable face coverings include but are not limited to cloth (e.g. homemade sewn, quick cut, bandana), surgical masks, and face shields.
- Temperature screening may occur at any of the restaurants visited
- Restaurants are to provide cleaning and disinfection of exposed areas in the event of an individual is confirmed to have COVID19, with such cleaning and disinfection to include, at a minimum, all heavy transit areas and high-touch surfaces.
Discover Buffalo Food Tours - Where you eat like a local
Here in Buffalo, we LOVE food, and we take a lot of pride in it too. One thing we are certain of, we're more than just Chicken Wings!
Join us on one of our tours exploring beautiful Buffalo. You'll taste the local food, experience the culture, and learn about Buffalo's rich history and beautiful architecture in one carefully curated ~3 hour walking tour.
Whether you are here for a trip to Niagara Falls, celebrating a wedding, catching a sporting event or even if you're a local Buffalonian who hasn't spent much time in the city. Join us for an unforgettable afternoon!